For multiple months in a row, when I have entered in all my banking information for an electronic payment--the site freezes. I filled out an Ombudsman email complaint and even that didn't work!

Kept saying "incorrect loan holder name".... Called the Ombudsman #, got someone in India who told me to press #9 on the toll free # to talk to a person. Didn't even exist when I tried that. Called them again and couldn't hear. He said call back later because they were having phone issues in India.

It's like water torture.....one can never get anything resolved. EVER!

I also wonder if the website malfunction is deliberate so that your payments end up being "late" and they collect interest fees...?

My huge take away from my personal Litton/Ocwen disaster--NEVER do something as critical as a home mortgage with anything other than a local Bank where you can establish a relationship, talk to a real person and resolve any issues quickly. Many of us allowed ourselves to get suckered into "low mortgage rates" and didn't consider the downside.

Lesson learned the hard way by me.

Had an Experience with Litton Loan Servicing?

Comments

Lending Club - Slow confusing process with absolutely no communication Lending Club "I am currently around two weeks since our application. We decided to give Lending Club a try, pre-qualified for a loan, submitted all requested documentation immediately upon request. After a..." Read more Ditech worest mortgage co EVER!THEY NEED SUED AND SHUT DOWN! Ditech "The lack of communication, knowledge, customer service and supervisors is the worst. I have been promised in last year a supervisor will call back, or they will mail me an..." Read more Quicken Loans is a grand rip-off Quicken Loans "The first thing is the upfront $500, which they tell you will be taken out of your bank account down the road, towards the end of the loan process, but..." Read more Kondaur Capital - Working with foreclosures isn't easy. Kondaur Capital "Kondaur has been a long time client of mine and out of many servicers I've worked with, they have usually been the most professional. They handle all of the expenses..." Read more CCC Information Services - Bad Customer Service CCC Information Services "I have been using CCC for 20 years, in the beginning they were a great company but as they became bigger and bigger that's when things changed for the worse...." Read more Pats Pizzeria Family Restaurant - Pat's- YOU LOSE Pats Pizzeria Family Restaurant "I have to give at least 1 star but the service or lack there of that I received today is not worthy of 1 point on a star. The Manager..." Read more Nfl - Lions always get a unfair shake compared to other teams Nfl " What are we suppose to do as Lion Fans to get a fair shake in this league. Screw the NFL, I'm boycotting for unjust fairness towards the Lions. This..." Read more Little Caesars - Liars Little Caesars "My husband and i just went through the little caesars on Reynolds Road in Bryant. We ordered one order of crazy bread extra butter and Parmesan and a deep dish..." Read more