For someone Litton to receive a bail out and not help their customers is really some greedy losers.I am getting on board with the class action suit.

When that is done I will do my best to get away from them. They have no rating just losers. Litton tried to take my home after just being 10 days late on my house payment. First and only time I made a payment late in 8 years.

They do not care they just want to *** out your house. They know that they losers because everyone has a canned answer to every questions. Yes, they lose everything that has to do with loan modifications because they do not want to do it. They would lose money.

Plus you have to know what you are doing to get anything done.

Litton cut your losses get out the business.losers.......

Had an Experience with Litton Loan Servicing?

Comments

Litton loans received bail out from government. Is this the same litton as litton industries which aided in the development and distribution of the virus HIV/AIDS.

NACA is the BEST mortgage product in the industry by FAR! Naca "I reviewed on here last year after I closed(March 2015)... but I feel this organization is easily worth writing another review for. First I will start with the numbers of..." Read more Lending Club - Investment Service Review from Atlanta, Georgia Lending Club "Scam artists. They write there own fake reviews. You will loose your *** with these *** artists. Then the little money you have left they will fine the *** out..." Read more NACA Customer Service Naca "As a licensed real estate broker with Opulence Real Estate Group, I have a love hate relationship with NACA. I personally purchased my home via NACA in 2009. I was..." Read more Green Tree Mortgage sold out Change names to Ditech Ditech "Since I had Ditch Change they over charge mine Interest Rate Has going up from 6% To 8% now to 8.99% going to 9% and they make harder to pay..." Read more Lexus - Dangerous design+airbags failed to deploy Lexus "Hybrid CT200h doesn't have a "park" setting on the gear shift. Car must be turned off. Unfortunately, a new driver in this car would not know that. In this case,..." Read more Gifttree - Terrible service, embarrassing product! Gifttree "Gifttree provides terrible service and a completely embarrassing product! I wish I had read the reviews before ordering flowers for my mom's birthday through this company! I paid extra to..." Read more Little Caesars - Liars Little Caesars "My husband and i just went through the little caesars on Reynolds Road in Bryant. We ordered one order of crazy bread extra butter and Parmesan and a deep dish..." Read more Phoenix Life - Whole life policy was set for 10 years, 27 years and still have to pay premiums! Phoenix Life "In Sept 1990 myself and spouse both started whole life policies (#116...) that were projected to be self sufficient in 10 years. Projections kept getting moved back ... with the..." Read more