In March 2008 I sold & settled on a house I financed by Litton Loan.Those crooks snuck in a "pre-payment" clause I knew nothing about.

I had to pay them a total of $12,360.44+ after writing to EVERYONE I could possibly think of telling them about this travesty. Reluctantly, I paid the pre-payment penalty. Here's the "kicker," they NEVER took this loan OFF OF MY CREDIT REPORT...I just found this out this past week!!

They have ruined my credit for TWO years & I KNEW nothing of this!I SERIOUSLY want to sue these bastards.

Had an Experience with Litton Loan Servicing?

Comments

I have had a loan with litton Loans since May 2006 the orignial amount was $150,000, then i lost my job, to cut a long story short, i fell behind almost 3 months, i asked litton for help, they suggested a loan mod by the feds, so i applied, waited several months, was also given the run around etc...then finally I got it approved in dec 2009, I have been paying on the loan for over 2 yrs since, then i got notificaiton that litton loans have sold my loan to Ocwen Loan Servicing as of Nov 2011, Ocwen send me a welcome letter with statement and the transfer balance was now $164,000, i was furious, how the heck did it go up, after paying for several years in total.So i contacted litton asking for a FULL statement history, as i wanted to know where my money went.

I get no response.... i feel i am being taken for a ride, i feel like i am being scammed. I knew i had some late fees, and stuff but no where as near as $8,000, and they are not allowed to charge fees for doing loan mods thru the feds...so Now i just find out that Litton Loan is no longer in business and their phone #'s fax #'s all dont work now, they are all disconnected...how can i get this info? I say YES YES YES lets get a CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT against LITTON LOANS..

Let me know who's started one and i'll for sure join!contact me at catalunga@talk21.com

grizmoose1

Jim, Phil, Kim, Matt, "T", Tony, Greg and Carrie...I "HEAR" you all and believe me I empathize with all of you.The problem is I REALLY don't know how to go about starting a Class Action Suit :sigh.

I'm going to do some research on just that. Also, I know I've written to quite a few Consumer Advocate Agencies, but since dealing with Litton, with each company, contractor, etc. that I find has attempted to "get one over on me," I have found quite a few more agencies that will at least "hear" your complaint and I am happy to say, that I have received correspondence back from these agencies WITH ACTUAL OFFERS TO HELP. Here are just some of the division, agencies, etc.

that you might contact with your own personal story with regard to how Litton Loan has done what you consider to be a questionable practice, unethical, or down right illegal: Your State Banking Commission, the FDIC, the U.S. Office of the Comptroller, the Department of Financial Services in your State, the U.S. Senate Committee on Banking, Housing and Urban Affairs, the BBB in your County, and any other Consumer Advocates in your State. What I normally do is write a formal letter to one of the agencies (most likely the U.S.

Office of the Comptroller), and then list all of the agencies I'll be sending carbon copies to...make sure you list LITTON LOAN AT THE TOP! Send them out and I guarantee that someone WILL reply. In my...

That company is just full of COMPLETE IDIOTS!!!

Anyway, I'm going to look into just how you start a Class Action suit.

I'm sure there is an endless list of companies that people would LOVE to pull into Court to take accountability for their questionable actions!!!:(

I'm just following up to see if someone has followed through on class action. If so I also have suffered substantially due to their horrible practices and am willing to participate. Please advise.

YES WOULD LIKE TO HELP START CLASS ACTION LAW SUIT.I REQUESTED A DETAIL PAY STATEMENT AFTER I FINALLY WAS APPROVED FOR LOAN MOD, IT TOOK A YEAR 1/2, KEPT SAYING THEY NEEDED SAME PAPERWORK OVER & OVER.

I HAVE NEVER BEEN LATE, ALTHOUGH THEY HAVE CHARGED ME FOR BEING LATE ON PAY DETAIL MONTH AFTER MONTH.

MY DEFERRED BALANCE WAS 38,000, IS NOT SHOWING UP, THEY DID REMOVE MY LATES FROM CREDIT BUREAU, HOWEVER, MY BALANCE SHOULD BE SIGNIFICANTLY LOWER, BECAUSE THEY HAVE MISAPPROPRIATED ALL PAYMENTS.IM IN FOR SOME ACTION, TOGETHER WE CAN WIN THIS SUIT!!

hey people same thing here they have givin us and r lawyer the run around and we r going to try and start a class action lawsuit against them (litton) we made all the trial priod payment and they held them and sent 2 back after we had mad all payment and denid us because we did not make the payment and we western union them

verod, I am going through the same thing with Litton.But whats worse is that I have been on at least 7 home loan trial mods with them.

Each time you pay the reduced amount, they hold your mortgage for that month as being late and they charge you a late fee and interest on the payment. Well to make a long story short, I've been late according to them for over a year, and they didn't tell me how this works, but they continuously denied me the loan mod and then after about a year and a half they told me I owed them a back payment of about 20k.

I refuse to pay anymore to them, they can have the house.I'd like to start a class action lawsuite, how do we proceed?

:x First of all I'd like to respond to #8...uh, Chip? Chip, I used to be a MORTGAGE ORIGINATOR...yeh, I know that Litton is a SERVICING company...they are also a bunch of THUGS. When they send a clerk out that lives in your area to basically "settle" and throw a bunch of papers at you written in FONT 10 and the clerk acts as if he has a "life threatening errand he has to run and YOU WANT TO CLOSE, GET THE MONEY AND MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE ALSO...you tend to "OVERLOOK" all the legal mumbo, jumbo...and don't think that they come up with all that *** just like that...believe me...THEY WORK HARD AT CONFUSING THE S_ _T OUT OF YOU!!!...so get off your high horse and cut the lecturing B.S.

Here's another "SERVICING COMPANY" I'd like to go after also... WELLS FARGO...another home, another *** deal, another AMAZING story. I've been trying to get the interest only loan that I have on a condo in PA "modified" because it holds an interest rate of 6.875%. I have tried for TWO YEARS to work with Wells Fargo...first they told me I had too much debt, so I paid off all of my outstanding debt with the large part of my retirement, then they told me I was making a large enough salary to refinance. They approved me, I got the papers to sign and...here we go...THEY CALLED ME THE NEXT MORNING AND RENEGED!!! Who can do something like that and get away with it?? Then I hired a law firm to "negotiate" a modification...

If we don't start reporting and KEEP reporting these incidents that prompt our anger to our U.S., State, and Township/County Attorney General's, Governors, Federal Trade Commissions and other Consumer Complaint Offices we can find, what other recourse do we have except rally together and :?

They held our payments past the grace period, they did force placed insurances on our home.the dishonest practices are too numerous to tell.

We ended up losing our home after numerous attempts to keep our home.Why is being allowed?

SOMEONE Has to do something. This mortgage company is hurting too many people.

Litton sucks!We tried working through a modification for two years!

All the while they would consistently lose documents.

In the end they came back with No Mod and an increase of $500!They aren't interested in modifying any loan, don't be fooled.