Interest Rate

Litton n loan is showing late payments on my credit when this loan was bought by Ocwen Loan Service years ago

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Litton Loan Servicing. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Litton Loan Servicing.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Loans and Mortgages category for more informed decision or compare Litton Loan Servicing to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Litton Loan Servicing?

Comments

#1132017

litton loans took over a year of 1200 payments then transfered my mortgage to ocwen witch is located in india, ocwen forced me ito a loan modifacation or they would forclose on me.Bringing my total from 134000 to 260000 with a 80000 baloon pament!

then sold my mortgage to 21st and ocwen claimes no idea of what im talking about.

21st says tough *** pay up sucker or walk away, Nice way to treat a 100% dav cant find any help dont even know why im sending this no one in gov.cares