my mortgage had been transferred from Litton to OCWEN in 2012.But Litton somehow "forgot" to report that in Credit Reporting Agencies.

therefore, my Credit Report shows I have 2 mortgages, total over half a million dollars; and late payments with Litton even when Ocwen already had been servicing my loan.I tried to send a letter to Litton to correct this, but the letter was sent back to me unopened and noted as "undeliverable".

I had requested OCWEN to write me a letter stating my mortgage loan is with them.But it seems they are unable to write me one that says they took over servicing this loan from Litton.

Preferred solution: Provide Credit Reporting Agencies accurate information..

Had an Experience with Litton Loan Servicing?

Comments

ehammond
Columbus, Georgia, United States #1177818

Litton Loan Servicing turn my over to Ocwen Loan Servicing, and they are still reporting to credit bureaus that I still have mortgage with them and it"s has balance that is affecting my credit score

My home was through Litton Loan also back in 2002, I refinanced and paid my home off since then, here it is 2015 and am trying to get a home equity loan, and was just informed my home is NOT free and clear as I stated on my loan paperwork, that I have a mortgage through Litton Loan, I said no, but every number I have for them is out of service, and when I google to contact them, I get NIS #'s. I have wrote a letter for them to contact me also.

I have the same problem and am trying to get this off my credit report also.How can we do this.

Any suggestions or help would be very helpful.Hate this company have caused a lot of duress and stress in my life