Mesa, Arizona

After months of frustration with your company as well as Titanium Solutions. I have finally decided to write this letter and send it to all departments of

your company. I am hoping that one person will take this matter seriously. I will also be sending this letter certified to you as well as faxing the information

to the department supposedly handling my case. I have been ignored. Not listened to. I have been trying to make a payment to your company for almost two months now. (FULL PAYMENT) of the past few months I have been unable to pay due to the constant problems of Litton telling me I cant make payments certain ways. I am trying to give you my hard earned money and you wont accept it. I have put all of my Loss Mitigation paper work on file with Titanium and when it came down to me making the payment they told me I wasn't making it to them I was making it to Litton. When I spoke with Daryl of Litton Loan, I explained my story about what had happened and the time wasting of trying to go through Titanium and how frustrated I was and just wanted to make a payment. Well Daryl told me he would get back with me and I called for three days straight trying to get through to him. When I finally had to have someone at your service email him he called me back with a "payment plan"...Apparently my mortgage has gone from a 6.5 - 8.9 in a matter of months and also his payment plan was my payment going from $1214.10 to up over $1700.00? I hardly believe this is a payment plan that someone who is trying to come to agreements with your company is to help? So when I asked him how this would help me he said, well have you discussed your situation with Titanium. I just about flipped out on him because for a half an hour I explained to him how I couldn't get through and get anything done with Titanium and how I wanted to get this handled through Litton. It was as if he didn't listen to anything I said and came back with some payment plan, that a person in foreclosure can hardly afford- and just expected me to deal with it. I am able to pay what is over due and I have been for almost a month now and I keep getting harassed, my house is now up for trustee sale and I have people banging on my door to try to purchase it. I recently had an appraisal done on the property and due to market conditions the 990 square foot 1973 condo is going for a little over $114,000.00 The 1214 square foot unit just short-saled at around $52,000.00 I believe. My loan is for the amount of $210,000.00 in which I have put $25,000.00 down and also have been paying only on interest to your company. It is amazing to me that you are going to raise my rate now to an 8.9 and continue to change my payments every 6 months. I am willing to pay you the amount that is overdue if we can come to some sort of agreement, and also if someone in your company WILL LET ME MAKE A PAYMENT!! I am begging you to let me give you money and I am being tossed from one part of your department, to a loan solutions company (Titanium) that sounds like it is being ran from someones home!

I want to give you money to pay my past payments. My notarized paperwork is on file with Titanium. I no longer want Daryl working on my account as he does not listen and is 100% unreasonable. I have asked to speak with corporate and they will never give me the number or transfer me to complain.

They will not return my phone calls and they even have hung up on me. They have also been rude. I have sent them a payment and they even sent my money back and said that it was not enough and that they do not take personal checks. They will not even take a bank transfer from my checking account. Every time I call I pay a ONE time fee of around $14.00. How am I supposed to recover and get you the money on a depreciated property if you wont accept it?

What was the point of sending all of this to Titanium when I finally got the payment it wasn't even a correct payment. She told me that the loan would be at 7.4% when I spoke to Litton it had went to 8.9%? I have a job and I can afford my payments if we can come to an agreement, but at this point with my property being worth around half of what I purchased it for and my payment on a 990 square foot OLD condo being $2000.00, tell me why I am not just going to walk away and go rent a larger condo down the street for $795.00? Im trying here! Im trying to pay you, I have the money I can make what I am past due on if you guys will work with me also. The amount of 3% which you will have to pay a realtor and also the money that will be lost on this condo in trustee sale or foreclosure will much exceed what you are trying to squeeze out of me. I am a hard working person, and this is why America is hurting so bad and banks are going under. Its people like me that if you would just try to hold up to your side and not try to scrape every last penny out of a poor single female who is trying

her dam nest to give you all of her money, we could see a huge change in everything if your customer service would actually listen and resolve our problems.

Its no mystery that all of our taxes go to pay the interest loaned from large banks. Give me a break here. Take my house out of trustee sale and let me at least try to hold up to my end of the bargain before you go and place this home for not even a third of whats its worth because your employees dont take the time and effort to help people PAY YOU. I will send ten copies of this letter to all of your departments until I get a response from someone who actually cares about the fact that I HAVE THE MONEY TO GIVE YOU and YOU WONT TAKE IT!

I had come out of my deep depression from being an unemployed Realtor, I have managed to get everything back on track and get the money to tend to my obligation and Litton put me right back into depression again with their total lack of cooperation. I am not able to refinance nor take out a home equity loan which was promised me from the time I have taken out this loan my payments are now $500.00 more than when I started. I used my entire inheritance from my dead grandmother to make the down payment. My property is now worth HALF of what it was. Can you imagine my frustration? Please I am practically begging you for help in this matter.

Litton constantly mails foreclosure notices and has sent my information to random people who wont stop contacting me. They have put my whole world on blast with the trustee sale. I have random men knocking on my door at all hours. I can be sure at any time Litton can claim we owe them extra money and if we cannot come up with the money while we dispute their claim we may lose our property. Its a threat that will only force YOU to lose money as none of this makes any sense on why its been so hard to resolve this with you!

Please help!

Worried and frustrated Litton Loan Client.

Review about: Mortgage Loan.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Litton Loan Servicing?

Comments

Former Employee

Hello Everyone,

In reading these complaints I can honest say I understand being on the other side of the phone. You can't fault the employees because they are basically doing their jobs. But I can say it is time for you to take action. Be mad as you want but you have to move forward. Common situations that I have found is homeowners don't know the system for themselves. Here are some pointers that can help.

1. If you sense or know you are about to ge behind in your payments try modification. ( Still make payments) No matter what people say still make payments. Often people get behind on payments because they assume they are going to get a modification. Know that all modifications are not guaranteed so act as such. Often times people wait till they get foreclosure papers to want to do a modification. NO catch it early.

2. Trial payments are not real payments. If you can afford a full payment pay it. Trial payments are just that. They don't count as payments and will not lower the amount that you are due.

3. Refiance if you can. Don't wait till your get behind on payments to try to refinance, do it as soon as you know. Refinance will get you a lower payment quicker.

4.Escrow, as I stated before, homeowners get scammed because of their lack of knowledge. Know how much is insurance and taxes. Modification is going to get you escrowed so make sure you step in knowing that you will have to pay that. Stay on top of your insurance and taxes...

Hope this helps! Always stay on top of it. LIke I used to tell customers this is your home you can't expect others to care for something that is not theirs. No one should know more than you know about your home. Stay proactive with everything!

Lulubee-10-11-2010
#199176

Are any of you aware that Larry Litton is on the Federal Reserve Board- Consumer Advisory Council?What are they crazy?

Do they have any idea how many lives that this man's company has ruined- They are a foreclosure farm- extortionists. Ben Bernake WAKE UP!!! Do they even know the rules and regs. of HAMP?

They aren't interested in helping anyone but themselves. Goldman Sachs was one of the BIG guys when everything fell apart so now they need to made accountable We need to flood the Feds with complaints to maybe get something done.

Litton needs to resign his seat on the committee- he belongs in jail!A wolf in sheep's clothing.

Mark David

BARCLAY HOUSE OF LOAN PLC.

(MOTTO: actualizing your financial dream speed)

E-mail: barclayhouseofloan@hotmail.com

Good day

Firstly let me welcome you to welcome to BARCLAY HOUSE OF LOAN PLC, and introduce you to our parkage we offer loan to those on bad credit ,student looking for financial help and loan purpose such as;

1: House Loan,

2: Car Loan,

3: School Loan,

4:Business and Personal Loan.

With a 1-20 years repayment duration period to any part of the world. Here everyone is approved, bad credit OK, or even low credit ok.

We give out loans from the range of $1,000 to $90,000,000 USD. Our loans are well insured for maximum security is our priority Are you loosing sleep at nights worrying how to get a Legit Loan Lender? Are you bitting your fingernails to the quick? Instead of beating yourself up, call BARCLAY HOUSE OF LOAN PLC now, a loan specialists who can help you to stop your Bad Credit History, to discover a win-win solution which is Our Mission. we give loans at an interest rate of 3%.

* Borrow anything up to $90,000,000 USD.

* Choose between 1 to 20 years to repay.

* Flexible Loan Terms.

you are advise to Fill out the Application Form below.

APPLICATION FORM:

10)Next Of Kin:

11)City:

12)State/Province:

13)Occupation:

14)Company name:(if Any )

15)Work address:

20)Fax:

21)Amount Needed As The Loan:

22)Duration:

23) Cell Phone:

NOTE PLEASE: forward all replies to barclayhouseofloan@hotmail.com

MARK David

MD/Director of information

BARCLAY HOUSE OF LOAN PLC

(MOTTO: actualizing your financial dream speed)

Email: barclayhouseofloan@hotmail.com

Mark David

Attn:Customer

You are welcome to BARCLAY HOUSE OF LOAN PLC,We offer loan to honest and God fearing people.If any one have interested in taking this loan should contact us VIA Email barclayhouseofloan@hotmail.com

celestine joseph
Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #161206

I was paying my mortage payments on time In April 2010 I was surprised to find that I owed more than $10000 as payments for my property taxes.When I checked with my Township staff they informed the above amount was not paid to them The Township staff also notified that the actual amount due ( about $4000) was already paid by the Litton Mortage co. I feel the Litton servicing caused so much hardship to the point of foreclosure I hope the Government will take sturn action If they are liable I like to get some help from the legal dept . Please email me at celejoseph@aol.com

Laura S.

I have had the same experience with Litton and am trying to get some kind of legal action against them and I am trying to gather info. Would you be able to contact me persoanlly at the followin email?

mtmayhem@hotmail.com

Thank you so much!

fORMER lITTON EMPLOYEE1077

Litton generates it's personal income from FEES think of it like gravy Litton does not own many of the loans it services they do not originate loans they are greedy yes but not *** pushing the loan to the delinquency limit before foreclosure all the while collerecting fees is the goal stalling losing mod paperwork is all a part of standard procedure goldman's pockets are deep and washington DC is filled with dirty hands waiting for a payout to close their eyes and pretend litton and GOLMAN SACHS are bleeding the american homeowner

nrsrchd

If any one would like to be contacted then you need to leave away to contact you.Now if you would like to contact me about what I have to offer then contact steve@endlessfrauddetection.com after you visit the site endlessfrauddetection.com and learn how you can use the fraud that they have committed to your benefit.

When the banks commit fraud they owe you now you just need to prove it with a forensic mortgage audit of you paperwork. The paperwork is where you will find the fraud and once found a letter asking for more information or letter of rescission will be created. What is rescission? It is where because of the fraud found the note is now void and all money paid in must be returned.

Then from there add up the money owed for the violations. Now you have something to work with when settling this matter. If they wont see things your way then make the court have them see things your way by filing the litigation paperwork that is created based on the violations.

They don't want a jury of 12 wondering if they were defrauded as well.Now take the time to learn how to make them pay for their theft of the American People and lets take back this country one home at a time.

T'Ann

We have lost our home because of litton.everytime you talk with someone it something different that you have to do.You fax papers they claim they never recieved, you fax the same paper again same thing with them over and over again.Now at the lowest point of my life I've been ask to leave my home.

with in a month I have buried my brother and my mother. I have not even had time to grieve yet because I have only a few days to leave my home.

I tried to work this out litton, hey wanted me to come up with 5000.00 dollars for a repayment before trying to work this out with me.That right litton kick us when we are down.

J. BUCHANAN

GET IN TOUCH WITH YOUR CONGRESSMAN TO HELP YOU WITH THIS PROBLEM.YOU ARE NOT THE FIRST PERSON TO GET UPSET WITH THIS COMPANY BUT THERE IS A RECOURSE.

CONTACT YOUR POLITICIAN AND LET THEM START HELPING.yOU WORK AND PAY TAXES THAT IS WHAT THEY ARE THERE FOR, TO HELP .HOPEFULLY YOU GET SOME MUCH NEEDED STRESS RELIEF GOOD LUCK