I "INQUIRED" about the loan modificaiton program. The offer was gong to make my payments go up, I declined. Well it went down hill from there. I just found out this last week that the put a escrow on my account. In the last several months I have been dealing with this so called company. Some departments say that my payment is what it had been for the last five years, another department tells me a different story. What a messed up place. One rep after 45 minutes into the conversation said "oh I just found it in the notes" HELLO you are suppose to read the notes prior to discussing information on the account, the same rep was telling me that their was correspondance with other peoples names on them, WHY?

they need to review the material. I am fighting Litton and my tax assessors. I have pd my taxes and ins for 10 years and now, Litton is paying my taxes, Don't I have to be notified in the mail about changes to my loan and don't I have to sign the papers agreeing to the changes. I tried to make a payment the other day just to get these people out of my life, They are breaking the last straw on this back. Do you know that again I wasted 45 minutes of my life and NOBODY could take a payment. What the ----.

I missed one payment in 6 years due to illness in my family and I have been fighting a nightmare ever since. I had send some paperwork to have noted on my account from 5 years ago in which was just in the last month noted. When I said something to one of the cs reps the comment was they are running a little behind. 5 years behind, I think they need to hire competent employees. I have talked to ONE person in the whole company that actually had a head attached and knew what she was talking about. I am so in on a Class action suit!!!!!!

Comments