After 1.5 years of working with Litton Loan on my mortgage. My original interest rate was 6.875 % then without warning it jumped to 9.25 % almost doubling my monthly mortgage.They would not accept my request for a new lower interest loan. And in less than 12 months I received letters to vacate the home. I believe that the lack of empathy and not allowing me to refinance my credit was ruined and became homeless. In January of 2009 I hired a 2nd party to represent me in a loan modification. After spending $ 1,312.00 and countless hours between parties Litton would not accept my request and denied me of a new loan, saying I did not qualify. How did I qualify for the original loan then just 4 years later not qualify? Then 2 years after the foreclosure I received 2 checks totaling $ 3,900 from the Federal Bank Regulators.Quoting " Earlier this year (2013) Litton entered into an agreement with federal banking regulators-the office of Comptroller of the Currency and the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System. This agreement resolved the Independent Foreclosure Review required by the regulators".What exactly this means I have no idea. Ideally I would like to see Litton Loan refund me my home or a full acknowledgement of their neglect in handling my case.

pipedreamer4u wrote the review because of poor customer service at Litton Loan Servicing. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $185000 and wants Litton Loan Servicing to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was modification and customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Litton Loan Servicing litton loan servicing mortgage for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Litton Loan Servicing?

Comments