Hello Yes my name is Jim Sprecher owner of GSA applications or you may know me from Federal Verification Co., Inc.in Clearwater, FL.

Let me start off by saying thanks to all of my attorneys keeping me out of jail, and showing me how to file bankruptcy so that all the card holders and past workers can’t get their money back and I would also like to thank Pam Bondi’s office for taking my check for $250,000. I guess that’s what I have to pay in order to make this go away. I gave her office a bribe for my freedom. Now for the rest of you dummies at the I-team, Jackie Callaway AG Economic Crimes Unit of Tampa, and the FBI get lost.

You don’t have anything on me and you all already know that. Go ahead and put taps on our phones. You and Pam Bondi’s Office can’t do one thing to stop me from running my companies the way I have been. I am getting more telemarketers, more offices to make more money than I ever have, and why not?

No one is going to do anything about it. My office gave you a contract and if you did not follow that contract then we keep the money and that’s the bottom line. Yes my family and I live well, real well. For all of you dummies that keep calling the office for a refund, look in the contract you signed.

For 2017 this is going to be our biggest year yet for sales.

More programs we offer from the government, the more money we make.If anyone would like to talk to me my number is 727-744-5382.

Had an Experience with Litton Loan Servicing?

Comments